In the event that you are a child under the age of 13, you will need to get your parent or guardian to provide consent to your use of the Service before you can use the social features of the Service or submit any personal information.
Please read this Policy carefully. By using our Service, you agree to be bound by this Policy as well as our Acceptable Use Policy and by our Terms and Conditions of Service. This Policy is a part of the Terms and Conditions of Service (the “Terms of Service”) for the TopYa! Service. If there are any undefined capitalized words used in this Policy, the meaning of that word will be in the Terms of Service.
We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Policy. This Policy does not apply to information we collect by other means (including offline) or from other sources.
1. What is the Soccer Sphere Service? Soccer Sphere is an app and service that players, coaches and parents use to help players develop skills to become complete players, to receive coaching feedback in their development, to develop passion for the sport, to express and develop their creativity in these activities, to inspire others and be inspired by others through sharing their sport activity videos and achievements, and to encourage skill challenges with friends, teammates, members of their clubs, and other players throughout the world.
2. Information We Collect and Use to Provide the Service.
a. User-Provided Information. When you register for an account you will provide us information about yourself, such as your name, age, profile image, country of origin, stats or level of expertise and e-mail address. You will also be asked to select a username. Your username and other information (such as comments, videos or other items) you choose to add to your profile will be available for public viewing on the Service. As a result, we recommend that you not use your real name as your username unless you are comfortable with disclosing this information. Furthermore, if you are registering for a paid account or otherwise acquiring the Service from us, we will ask you to provide payment information. TopYa! uses a third-party payment processing service to process such transactions. We do not retain any such payment or financial information following your transaction. If you believe your payment information has been submitted without your consent, please contact us immediately and we will work with you to resolve any concern with our payment processing service. In addition, if you post comments, videos or other User Content (defined below), such User Content will be available to anyone using the Service as well as anyone searching the Internet. Such User Content may include information that could be used to identify you, such as your face, your home, you friends, license plates or other items contained within a video or other User Content.
b. We may use your email address or other information concerning the devices (smartphone, tablet or computer on which you use the Service) to send you alerts or notices (including any notices required by law, instead of communication by regular mail). You can control receipt of certain messages or alerts on your Profile or Settings page or, if applicable, on your mobile device. If you communicate with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
c. If you use your Facebook, Twitter, or other social networking site (“Social Network”) account information to sign in to our Service or to otherwise link your TopYa! account to a Social Network, we will collect and store your Social Network user ID and will also use that Social Network profile to take any information from such Social Network that is needed to either complete your account registration with us, to provide a list of users with whom you may want to connect on our service and, if applicable, permit you to use such Social Network to enable single sign on functionality.
d. You also provide us information that you post (or that a child you have authorized on the Service, if applicable) to the Service including videos, replies to videos, and other communications to other users on the Service (collectively, “User Content”). Your User Content and other contributions on the Service, and metadata about them (such as when you posted them) are, by default, publicly viewable on the Service along with your username. This information may be searched by search engines and be republished elsewhere on the Internet in accordance with our Terms of Service.
e. If you choose to connect with another user on the Service or participate in one or more Freestyle Challenges, your User Content will be made available to such connected users.
f. We use these automated technologies to collect and analyze certain types of information we consider to be non-personal information, including: (a) information related to the devices you use to access or interact with the Service, such as: IP addresses, geolocation information, unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types and browser language; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Service, such as: the pages that have directed you to the Service and pages that you go to when exiting the Service, as well as URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Service, and other similar information. We may also capture other data, such as search criteria and results.
g. We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Service), and we may use that information to customize the Service with location-based information and features.
|_ga, _gid,||These cookies are installed by Google Analytics. These cookies are used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. These cookie are also used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|__cfduid||The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.|
i. TopYa! uses information we collect to analyze how the Service is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security, personalize content, remember information to help you efficiently access your account, monitor aggregate data such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns, and track User Content and users as necessary to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws. We also may use your information to suggest other users with whom you may want to connect or for Freestyle Challenges that may be of interest to you.
3. How we Share Your Information.
a. Personally Identifiable Information. TopYa! may share your information and User Content with third parties for the purpose of providing the Service to you and as needed to implement the Service (such as by notifying friends on the Service that you have posted a video, achieved a badge or to otherwise deliver any Service that you have purchased). In all other cases, we will ask your consent before disclosing your Personally Identifiable information to an unaffiliated third-party or for a purpose other than those for which it was originally collected or specifically authorized subject to the provisions herein. Third parties to which TopYa! may disclose personal information include billing service providers, social media companies, and advertisement providers subject to subsection (e).
c. TopYa! may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect TopYa!’s rights or property.
4. How we Protect your Information.
c. TopYa! has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to EU data protection authorities. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact or visit http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm for more information or to file a complaint. TopYa! has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning HR- data transferred from the EU and Switzerland.
5. Your Choices About Your Information. You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Service, in which case TopYa! may not be able to provide certain services to you. You have access to your personal data through your TopYa! account. You may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account. Furthermore, in the event you elect to terminate your account, we will remove any videos that you have posted within a reasonable time following such termination. Other user content (such as comments or replies to other videos) will remain available following termination.
6. Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. TopYa! does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register with the Service unless we have received express parental or guardian consent in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information. In the event that you have consented to your child’s use of the Service, we recommend that you manage and verify any content that they choose to share and review and modify any privacy settings that may exist in the Service. Parents have the option to agree to collection and use of child’s information without consenting to the disclosure of the information to third parties by contacting TopYa! at the notice address below. TopYa! may not require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in any activity. Parents can review their child’s personal information collected by the Service and my contact TopYa! at the notice address below to request that their child’s information be deleted or refuse to allow further collection or use of their child’s information. In order for parents to exercise the foregoing rights, parents must communicate their requested changes to TopYa! at the notice address below.